Sara has moved over 10 times throughout her life. Born in Phoenix, moving to California and landing in Orlando.. She is no stranger to the concept of “starting over”. Half Persian and half German, Sara thrives when negotiating and confronting difficult conversations with grace. Like her team partner, Juliana Cox, she’ll do anything to WIN for her clients.
In her early 20s, Sara worked with a top producing luxury team in Orlando for over 7 years. She relocated to Nashville in 2014 and fell in love with the city and our real estate market.
Sara can be found at a show supporting musician friends, brunching with her girlfriends or walking her great dane, Bernard, with her partner Jeremy. She knows every neighborhood and enjoys being involved in her community. The Owning Nashville team is consistently ranked in the top 5 teams at Benchmark Realty. Sara is the team’s buyer specialist, has an amazing eye for staging and editing the teams listings, and has helped close over 30 million in volume in the last year. Sara is the first to be sure her clients have a positive and FUN experience as they buy or sell their home.
- Go-to power outfit: Black pencil skirt, a collared white blouse and heels
- Favorite place you’ve ever traveled: New York City
- Most embarrassing moment: “Having a stranger fall asleep on me, while I was asleep... on a plane.”
- If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Medium rare ribeye steak
- Stuck on an island, what do you take? Wine
- If you could relive one memory over again, what would it be? Fishing with my Grandfather.
- Lunch with anyone, who is it? Pierce Brosnan .. long time crush.
- Biggest role model: My Grandfather
- Enneagram type and astro sign: Type 8, asserter and Gemini