Juliana makes the world run for those around her.
Born in Nashville and raised in Chicago, Juliana has a deep love for the south as well as a love for the hustle and bustle of city life. She spent the majority of her childhood in her father’s recording studio in downtown Chicago singing jingles for McDonalds, Kellogg’s and many other companies. “Do you believe in magic? And I hope you do! You’ve always got a friend wearing big red shoes!” Yes, that one.
In Los Angeles, Juliana was the executive assistant to the President of New Line Cinema / Warner Brothers and worked part-time styling local celebrities. After meeting her husband, John, they relocated to Nashville where she began styling and assisting Kenny Alphin with country duo Big & Rich.
In 2013, with over ten years of executive assistant experience in the entertainment business, Juliana entered the real estate industry. She is quick to communicate, resolve a problem and stays calm and focused in the very tight and competitive real estate market in Nashville. Averaging $15+ million in volume sold annually, Juliana is recognized as a Top Producer in her community.
Juliana states, “After living in big cities all of my life, I find that Nashville offers a unique authenticity and a true community spirit that I have never felt anywhere else. It is incredibly rewarding to help individuals buy and sell homes here when everyone who visits falls madly in love. Nashville captures peoples’ heart and soul.”
In 2015, Juliana co-founded and launched a women’s collective, UrbanGirl Nashville. With Juliana leading and intentionally partnering with fellow female small business owners, this group has grown to over 3000+ members and is known for connecting women (“UGs” as they call them) to their communities upon arriving and transplanting to Nashville.
Juliana has lived in East Nashville for over 10 years with her digital media producer husband, John, and is enthusiastic about meeting new people and supporting small local businesses.
- Serves as Chair of the Young Professional Network (YPN) at the Greater Nashville Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Member of National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
- Co-Founded UrbanGirl Nashville in 2015 – a local women’s collective with over 3000 women.
- Volunteer with Girls to the Moon - a Nashville-based social enterprise company to support and educate our female youth from ages 10-14.
- Attends national leadership conferences across the country with NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- Mentors and coaches 7+ new Realtors at a time
- Certified mentor with nonprofit EpicGirl – an organization that mentors at-risk local female youth
- Column writer for REAL Producers Magazine
- Go-to power outfit: Honestly… A track suit. A YSL bag and some crazy sneakers.
- Favorite place you’ve ever traveled: Montana has my heart.
- Most embarrassing moment: Throwing up on my crush in 1st grade while learning how to write cursive.
- If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Bacon.
- Stuck on an island, what do you take? Wine. Nickel and Nickel. Far Niente. Justin. And a wine opener. Just wine.
- If you could relive one memory over again, what would it be? Depositing my first paycheck.
- Lunch with anyone, who is it? Any woman persecuted during the Witch Trials in Scotland (this is my ancestry so I find it so fascinating).
- Biggest role model: Oscar Ichazo, author and bolivian philosopher who helped create the Enneagram.
- Enneagram type and astro sign: Type 8, Asserter and Pisces (basically makes me a really hard core but “nice” negotiator for my clients!)
Real People. Real Stories.
"I'm a touring musician and with Juliana's tremendous help I bought my house in Nashville while on a 6 week national tour. This would not have been possible had I not had her expert guidance, great attitude, and work ethic. After finding the right home, Juliana was able to negotiate a better price and we closed without a hitch while I was still on tour in Canada! I'm so happy I found her and I would recommend her to anyone, especially anyone in the freelance community. She understands how we work and she will guide you along accordingly. Glad to have Juliana as a new friend in the Nashville community!"
“My husband and I were first-time homebuyers needing a lot of guidance and immediately upon meeting with Juliana, we felt fully confident that she would help us find the perfect home. She leveraged her network to send us houses before they went on the market and was always very responsive to us throughout the process. We were blown away by her knowledge of the industry! She truly is an expert. Within 1 month, we were under contract with our dream house! There isn't another person in the world I would recommend over her, she truly is the best!”
East Nashville Homeowner
“In the Nashville real estate landscape that requires it, Juliana delivers. She reliably got us the showings we needed quickly, and we didn't feel pressured into buying something that wasn't right. She has extensive knowledge of the Nashville real estate market and the skills that helped us close on a great home!”
"Working with Juliana was such a breeze. From our initial connection, Juliana immediately reached out to me to understand my wants and needs. But she took it even a step further and got to know me as a person. I recommend her to anyone looking for an informed, reliable Realtor. She is extremely knowledgeable and responds promptly. She is such a treasure, always transparent about the integrity of a situation, anything from pricing a home's value to her gut feeling on timing. If you're looking for a Realtor® that knows the area, that's seasoned, and a true professional, you won't be disappointed."
East Nashville Homeowner
"We had a fantastic experience working with Juliana and MW Real Estate. She did a great job from the first time we met until the deal was done. Her knowledge of our market, neighborhood, trends, negotiation skills, staging and professionalism that she brought to the table is absolutely top notch. From the moment we decided to list our house with her we never had to worry about a thing and any time we thought we had a question it was answered before we could even ask. Juliana is on top of everything from start to finish which made it easily one of the best business transactions we have experienced during our time in Nashville. As someone who has sold multiple homes in Nashville this is the realtor you want working with you weather your buying or selling."
"Juliana was on the ball from the beginning. She was knowledgeable about the neighborhood and about market trends that might affect my purchase. She was patient with my decision making process but went full speed ahead as soon as it was time. She responded immediately to any questions and provided me real time updates as the process went along. In terms of negotiation, she was firm and pushed hard for everything I wanted. The seller accepted nearly all of our terms. Her process for document review was clear, easy and electronic. Aside from her real estate prowess, Juliana is charming as a person. She has an engaging sense of humor, is a great listener, and treats you like a close friend. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!"